The Board’s Role in Creating and Sustaining Success
Saturday, Jan. 28/23 – 9:00 am – 11:30 am, Tampa, FL
Have you ever…
- noticed a lack of board/staff role clarity?
- wished board meetings produced more results in less time?
- felt like the same boardroom conversations keep repeating?
- wondered if there is a better way to perform as a board?
This exclusive MasterClass event is designed so that you:
- get expert guidance on your burning questions about board issues
- learn and share from others’ challenges and experiences
- can test and resolve a variety of difficult boardroom scenarios.
Who Should Attend
This MasterClass is ideal Board Members, Executive Directors, CEOs, and those who work closely with governing bodies.
- “Susan really makes the concept of governance accessible and understandable.”
- “Susan does a great job balancing deep thinking with practical implications/topics in her workshops.”
- “Susan energizes what could be a dry topic.”
- “[Susan’s workshops are]…an enlightening learning opportunity.”
This is a free event (including breakfast) and spots are limited so RSVP soon: click here for more details and to register.
Learn more about the MasterClass host, Susan Mogensen: About Us.