About two years ago, a very insightful client of ours suggested we make the ‘flipped classroom’ concept available for Policy Governance orientation. According to Wikipedia, “a flipped classroom is an instructional strategy and type of blended learning that reverses the traditional learning environment by delivering instructional content, often online, outside of the classroom. It moves Continue reading →
- Want an Alternative to PG? Try the S.A.D. Governance Model
- How to Assess the CEO’s Ends and Executive Limitations Monitoring Reports
- How to Create an Ends Monitoring Report
- Ten Steps in Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Top Five Reasons We Use Policy Governance Principles
- Key Messages for Policy Governance Boards
- Servant Leadership and Policy Governance
- Your Board and the COVID-19 Crisis
- When the Going Gets Tough, Just Use Policy Governance® Already
- Saving Democracy: Good Governance to the Rescue
- It All Comes Down to This
- Accountability: What Could Go Wrong?
- Accountability vs Responsibility: What’s the Difference?
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
Search This Site
© 2021 Brown Dog Consulting. All rights reserved. No copying or reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from Brown Dog Consulting.