Ends in Policy Governance is a three-fold concept. Ends policies must answer these three questions at least at the broadest level of policy: what benefit? For whom? At what worth? Sometimes the “at what worth” concept is misunderstood or neglected but it’s a very important component of Ends and demands serious consideration by the board. Continue reading →
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
- Quick, What is Policy Governance Again?
- “Personnel is Policy”? Let’s Try: Policy is Policy
- Boards Need to Know What Boards Need to Know
- Policy Governance® is Much More Than Just Having Policies
- The Key Advantages Provided by Policy Governance® Consultants
- Policy Governance® FAQ