The complete, official summary of Policy Governance® principles is the Policy Governance Source Document, and here is a list of publications to learn more. Meanwhile, here is a quick summary of the ten principles: Ownership: The board is accountable to a legal/moral ownership. Owners are a subset of stakeholders. Board Position: The board serves the ownership and leads Continue reading →
- Want an Alternative to PG? Try the S.A.D. Governance Model
- How to Assess the CEO’s Ends and Executive Limitations Monitoring Reports
- How to Create an Ends Monitoring Report
- Ten Steps in Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Top Five Reasons We Use Policy Governance Principles
- Key Messages for Policy Governance Boards
- Servant Leadership and Policy Governance
- Your Board and the COVID-19 Crisis
- When the Going Gets Tough, Just Use Policy Governance® Already
- Saving Democracy: Good Governance to the Rescue
- It All Comes Down to This
- Accountability: What Could Go Wrong?
- Accountability vs Responsibility: What’s the Difference?
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
Search This Site
© 2021 Brown Dog Consulting. All rights reserved. No copying or reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from Brown Dog Consulting.