Many boards and organizations go to great lengths to develop statements or lists of values by which they intend to abide. But coming up with a list of values is of no use unless those values translate into actual behaviours. Does this situation look familiar? As John Carver says, “I frequently encounter boards that have Continue reading →
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
- Quick, What is Policy Governance Again?
- “Personnel is Policy”? Let’s Try: Policy is Policy
- Boards Need to Know What Boards Need to Know
- Policy Governance® is Much More Than Just Having Policies
- The Key Advantages Provided by Policy Governance® Consultants
- Policy Governance® FAQ