I often get asked, “How do boards using Policy Governance do strategic planning?” Policy Governance principles provide clarity around who is accountable for which of the many elements traditionally contained within a strategic plan. In a nutshell, the board initiates the process at the broadest, most strategic level, delegates the accomplishment of its direction, and Continue reading →
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
- Quick, What is Policy Governance Again?
- “Personnel is Policy”? Let’s Try: Policy is Policy
- Boards Need to Know What Boards Need to Know
- Policy Governance® is Much More Than Just Having Policies
- The Key Advantages Provided by Policy Governance® Consultants
- Policy Governance® FAQ