About two years ago, a very insightful client of ours suggested we make the ‘flipped classroom’ concept available for Policy Governance orientation. According to Wikipedia, “a flipped classroom is an instructional strategy and type of blended learning that reverses the traditional learning environment by delivering instructional content, often online, outside of the classroom. It moves Continue reading →
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
- Quick, What is Policy Governance Again?
- “Personnel is Policy”? Let’s Try: Policy is Policy
- Boards Need to Know What Boards Need to Know
- Policy Governance® is Much More Than Just Having Policies
- The Key Advantages Provided by Policy Governance® Consultants
- Policy Governance® FAQ