Meetings are a fact of life. Unfortunately, we’ve all experienced our fair share of bad, frustrating or less-than-productive meetings. It’s no wonder, really, when you consider that a meeting typically involves several people sitting around a table, with one person speaking at a time. This is generally a good rule, except for the fact that Continue reading →
- Your Board and the COVID-19 Crisis
- When the Going Gets Tough, Just Use Policy Governance® Already
- Saving Democracy: Good Governance to the Rescue
- It All Comes Down to This
- Accountability: What Could Go Wrong?
- Accountability vs Responsibility: What’s the Difference?
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
© 2020 Brown Dog Consulting. All rights reserved. No copying or reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from Brown Dog Consulting.