One frequently misunderstood Policy Governance® principle is the Board Holism (a.k.a. “One Voice”) principle, which states: “3. Board Holism: The authority of the board is held and used as a body. The board speaks with one voice in that instructions are expressed by the board as a whole. Individual board members have no authority to Continue reading →
- Want an Alternative to PG? Try the S.A.D. Governance Model
- How to Assess the CEO’s Ends and Executive Limitations Monitoring Reports
- How to Create an Ends Monitoring Report
- Ten Steps in Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Top Five Reasons We Use Policy Governance Principles
- Key Messages for Policy Governance Boards
- Servant Leadership and Policy Governance
- Your Board and the COVID-19 Crisis
- When the Going Gets Tough, Just Use Policy Governance® Already
- Saving Democracy: Good Governance to the Rescue
- It All Comes Down to This
- Accountability: What Could Go Wrong?
- Accountability vs Responsibility: What’s the Difference?
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
Search This Site
© 2021 Brown Dog Consulting. All rights reserved. No copying or reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from Brown Dog Consulting.