Whenever a person or group of people delegate a task or objective to another person or group of people, this is what we expect will happen. Someone in a position of authority (e.g., citizens, members, shareholders, a board of directors, a boss) communicates clear objectives to a delegatee, who, by virtue of the role they accepted, Continue reading →
- When the Going Gets Tough, Just Use Policy Governance® Already
- Saving Democracy: Good Governance to the Rescue
- It All Comes Down to This
- Accountability: What Could Go Wrong?
- Accountability vs Responsibility: What’s the Difference?
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
- Quick, What is Policy Governance Again?
© 2019 Brown Dog Consulting. All rights reserved. No copying or reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from Brown Dog Consulting.