Ends in Policy Governance is a three-fold concept. Ends policies must answer these three questions at least at the broadest level of policy: what benefit? For whom? At what worth? Sometimes the “at what worth” concept is misunderstood or neglected but it’s a very important component of Ends and demands serious consideration by the board. Continue reading →
- When the Going Gets Tough, Just Use Policy Governance® Already
- Saving Democracy: Good Governance to the Rescue
- It All Comes Down to This
- Accountability: What Could Go Wrong?
- Accountability vs Responsibility: What’s the Difference?
- We’re using Policy Governance and we have a Treasurer. Help!
- Flipping the Policy Governance Classroom
- Policy Governance Benefits
- How to Resolve Operational Concerns
- Spurious Influences Derail Delegation
- Values Are Not Just Words on a Page
- Consider the Worth of Benefits for Recipients
- Strategic Planning, Policy Governance-style
- Understanding the One Voice Principle
- Quick, What is Policy Governance Again?
© 2019 Brown Dog Consulting. All rights reserved. No copying or reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from Brown Dog Consulting.